Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's....DONE!

Ally's friend Kaiden came over just as we finished Valentines...YEAH!!!

Now that the girls are in school, they get to fill out Valentines. I've looked forward to this for a long time...but didn't think it would take 5 days to get them done! I finally get my kitchen table back :) Kaitlyn was so good at keeping focus. As for sister, she did a great job too but the attention span...holy cow! I guess I have to give her more credit....25 first and last names and her own. She's really progressed over the last few months and we are so proud of her! Jeremy and I get to attend a Valentine party this week...it'll be so much fun to help passing out their special cards to friends and being there with our little princess.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You are ahead of the game! We have to do 17 tonight for Emily's class. I just found out today that they need them tomorrow (YIKES!) At least I have until Friday to get the ones for Jacob's daycare party ready. I'm feelign good that I even HAVE Valentines purchased right now :)