Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally, The Day Is Here!


I'm 4! and I'm SO excited, I think I grew overnight! The first thing I did was have mommy measure me; I'm almost 2 inches taller since the end of October!


So this is what Aunt Lairen listens to! I think I like it!!!


Aunt Becky, Tori, Steven and Lauren


Glad someone's over to play with all the toys!


Tickle time!


When Kaitlyn decided to have a bunny themed party, she figured she had to have a bunny for a gift and added it to her list. I objected to getting her one, but found a miniture one (no larger than two inches...very cute). Aunt Lairen had no idea that a bunny was one of the things on the list. She went to Build A Bear Workshop and got the most adorable bunny with a Sleeping Beauty Dress (so cute!). Way to go Lairen, it is a BIG Hit!


Everyone (including those far away) filled Kaitlyn's day with surprises! Thank you SO MUCH she had a blast!


Kaitlyn is the photographer here! Hello Grandpa!

No comments: