We had a Sunday drive to visit the tulips this afternoon. It was a quick trip and unfortunately daddy was at home suffering with allergies. The girls and I each took turns with the camera. We each took shots of our favorite varieties. When we got home and shared the photos, daddy was sad he didn't join us. Sorry your feeling so miserable baby, but we still enjoyed the ride (would have been more fun with ya though)!
The collages are a new twist for me. The program I use automatically kicks photos into a collage...a few of the pics I would have placed differently, but I think it still turned out pretty incredible (I'm learning as I go)! Thanks for sharing your tips Alison!
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
they look great! You can 'shuffle' the pictures too and create space between the pictures in color too. Shuffle is on the bottom of your screen and you can change the 'margin' on the left side and pick a color.
GREAT JOB!!! Beautiful flowers!!!
Wow Lady, you are all over the place lately! This looks like it was so much fun. Absolutely beautiful.
Wow, your pics turned out great. Love them.
These are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. Your girls are getting so big. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment