
Ally had a great first day of school. She was nervous about being away for the entire day, but after having a double dose of recess plus a lunch break, I think she got over it rather quickly :-)
Mom and Dad's only frustration....after packing a nice lunch and snacks for recess...all she ate was her banana! (I guess it could have been the cookies, so I shouldn't complain.) It's gotta be nerves and new surroundings, but oh how frustrating! We had to have a lesson on the importance of food. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.
2 comments:
First grade is so exciting! When I would get on my girls' case last year about their lunches they complained they didn't have enough time to eat. After talking to the school they don't, it's a short lunch break. But I've had to have talks with them about eating more and chatting less! Good luck with that battle!
Andrea; I love your pictures. Can you re-send me the website that helps you make colages? I want to play around with it.
Post a Comment