
It was really hard leaving Rosemary and Eli. They are the best goats I’ve ever had. It was fun watching them play with each other. Eli would not stop jumping up on Rosemary. Eli was my favorite because he had a black stripe down his back and white on his chest. He was my cute buddy. Rosemary was cute. She was named after me. Even though she kicked me, she’s still a fun goat.
I felt really sad the day they left. The people who picked up the goats said they would be nice to them. They also said they would take care of them by bottle feeding them. I believed them. They will take good care of my goats. I’m happy that Carol and her husband will take pictures and let me come visit.
I love you & will miss you, Rosemary & Eli!
Ally
No comments:
Post a Comment