
Wednesday, Jeremy and I had a blast! We surprised the girls with a little get-a-way. We picked Ally up early from school, headed over to pick Kaitlyn up after her zoo trip, then headed for Great Wolf Lodge. We didn't tell the girls anything on the way up and they didn't ask any questions (wanting to be surprised). They did assume we were headed for the beach. This mini-trip was a huge hit and something we've had in mind since we canceled the family trip to Disneyland. I'm amazed at how much we were able to crame in AND how many things we left out....which I'm glad the kids didn't catch on to....man they can nickle and dime you to death!)

Held 3 times a day, a little 10-15 minute show....animated with a nature story and some fun music for the kids. Ally loved the howeling wolf! They both loved "Yellow Feather" the indian princess.

The hotel room, puppets, fudge and sand funnels were huge hits.
Our girls were the perfect height and age for the slides...there was only one slide Kaitlyn couldn't go down...and Ally hated it after we made her go down it twice, once with Jeremy and myself! It was a great time and certainly a family memory we will always cherish....lots of laughter and smiles are always welcome :-)
1 comment:
we have a wolf loge her and I have always wanted to go. I am glade your girls had so much fun. I am sure that Alli is a great swimmer by now.
Post a Comment