Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day


I loved the opportunity to designate some extra time for the sweet father of my children. It's been a while since I put alot of time and thought into a gift...it made me so happy to do something extra special....an extra bonus is the time the girls and I had while doing it :-)


The girls did the planning and I helped with the tweeking and pulling it all together. We had the morning together...treasure hunt, breakfast and time for Jeremy to catch up on rest....had church and left early for a BBQ (ribs, yum) at Jeremy's uncles....where we also got to see his Grandpa. I think he enjoyed his day and hope he knows how much he is appreciated and adored! Love you Sweet Daddy!


Extra bonuses: Kaitlyn's connection with Kaylee (her second cousin, once removed I think), seeing Great Aunt Carrie (from Seattle area), Aunt Lairen making the trip with us to Randy's, and getting to bring Ruby (our dog) in the car for the ride home....can you tell Jeremy's in love with her???!!! It was a good day for us all.

No comments: