Monday, August 2, 2010

Heading Home

We said our goodbyes to Porters extended family after the parade. Porter and Jen followed us over to Ezra Taft Benson's graveside. He was the 13th President of our church. I'm told that he is 1 of 2 prophets (latter day) buried outside of Salt Lake City, UT. President Benson was from the town of Whitney, just outside of Preston.

We said goodbyes to Porter and Jen there at the cemetery.
Thanks for the GREAT trip you guys!


We left at 8:30 (their time), just in time to see the sunset and catch sight of a rainbow. Jeremy drive through the night and allowed his girls to sleep. I slept all I could, but unfortunately wole up everytime the road changed texture. I kept thinking it was Jeremy going off the road :-( I only had to drive for an hour, the girls slept from 10pm on and I'm thankful the drive flew by.

1 comment:

Mulligan Family said...

Nice scenery pics. Looks like you guys had fun! Looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple weeks!