Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of School (2011)


Both girls LOVED (understatment) the first day of school and couldn't wait to attend the second day (they still lost sleep and woke up WAY too early). They (we) got the teachers they wanted and were very happy making new friends and starting the "school routine" all over again. These pictures look a little dark, because they were taken at 6:30 in the morning! Jeremy is usually able to go to the bus stop with us, but had a busy day and was unable. The girls desired to have the traditional picture taken so they woke up, got ready and was in our room by 6am (they are not allowed to come in before that, unless its an emergency). Can you tell how happy they are?? Their smiles were just as big when I picked them up from school. PHEW!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

so cute. I love that they woke up so early to take their school pictures. I am happy to hear that Katilyn in enjoying school. We miss them.