
This trip was back in October and because I forgot my camera, everything was taken on my phone and I forgot to blog about it. Kaitlyn and I had a great time touring the farm with all of her school friends. She is such a social bug and is friendly to everyone. I was able to meet Braden and his mom...I know them through mom, who has spoke nothing but good things about them for a couple years. Such a nice family...mom I took that photo for you ;) We took a hay ride to the pumpkin patch and went down pumpkin lane. Each year they get more creative with the pumpkin people and their costumes.
It's such a blessing to attend all the girls field trips...I love knowing they are safe, I love seeing the way they interact with classmates, I love getting to know the classmates, I love being there AND that they love having me there too. We have a great time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment