11 years ago
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Precious Kaitlyn
Hey all! I realize it's been a while and I'm itching for the moment to update this blog. It WILL happen soon, collages are put together :) For now, check out these AMAZING photos a local friend surprised me with TODAY!!! I'm at work and couldn't wait to share.
If any of you are wanting to send out pictures for Christmas, end of summer is the PERFECT time for photos. Contact info is listed on her blog. See this website:
UGGG...the link option won't work, so here:
www.leahremilletblog.com
We can't wait to get Ally over there for her photo shoot :)
Have a wonderful day and enjoying viewing our precious Kaitlyn!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow!!! Those are such great photos and Kaitlyn is so photogenic! Love the blue with her hair. She is definitely a cute girl.
Sorry, had to delete that last comment because I forgot to spell check HA!
So cute! And yes the blue definatley compliments her well, with those pretty blue eyes and red hair! Tell her we think she is just gorgeous!
Post a Comment