This post has been sitting in my "drafts" folder for a very long time. I'm happy to report; pictures from both photo sessions are FINALLY on my wall....very large portraits, thank you Mom and Dad! My parents were neighbors with this photographer. Mom didn't want these photos to get away and miss a great opportunity (I've made a few attempts)....SO...Just before the photographer moved, mom asked if she could surprise her daughter and son-in-law (lucky us) for Mothers/Fathers day. Well....that's exactly what she did. Jeremy and I were amazed with these lovely canvas photos! The photo she chose for Ally is much different, a photo of Ally only, but just as beautiful.
I'm thankful for Leah's wonderful gift/talent, for my Heavenly Father allowing my husband and I to create such beautiful daughters, and for my parents who are thoughtful in so many ways ;-)
February 2013:
I've been waiting so patiently, still waiting, for these photographs to hit our wall. Adilyn's mother (Adilyn is one of Kaitlyn's friends and my mom's neighbor), took these photos of the girls months ago. The picture of Kaitlyn has been seen across the world, as far away as Australia, in a booklet which has been published for photography businesses. The picture of Ally was taken with her horse Tawny in the wheat field behind our property (at sunset).
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment