When I downloaded the original I displayed her life size and she appeared to be directly in front of me, which blew me away. I leaned close and began kissing her on the mouth and lips and that sent shivers up and down my spine. I enjoyed the experience because she is very good looking and the display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her, which was incredibly exciting and a lot of fun. I am going to put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays. It will be fun having a good looking little girl I can enjoy kissing when I want, especially when I come in from a long day at work. Spending time enjoying her good looks and kissing her as intimately as I wish will be a great way to unwind after a long hard day.
1 comment:
This is a gorgeous photo
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjWf1vYZTGDKPYMrhRwX4q5e94tj-OPFEjnCxEVl5owwsT3_Gy_8APDrJ9CMAmv4eQd6kwnM6t0qA8oc7D40i8GmJrgmEI9vPwB9nUtDo_RKKJhefh66KYtvCDj9rD5vrzCG2MbIbywmI6T/s0/IMG_2684.JPG
When I downloaded the original I displayed her life size and she appeared to be directly in front of me, which blew me away. I leaned close and began kissing her on the mouth and lips and that sent shivers up and down my spine. I enjoyed the experience because she is very good looking and the display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like she came to life and I was really kissing her, which was incredibly exciting and a lot of fun. I am going to put her on display life size in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays. It will be fun having a good looking little girl I can enjoy kissing when I want, especially when I come in from a long day at work. Spending time enjoying her good looks and kissing her as intimately as I wish will be a great way to unwind after a long hard day.
Post a Comment