11 years ago
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Getting Started
I figured it's about time to start a blog for my family. I enjoy (when I find the time) to read family and friend blogs, but am always wondering how in the world you people find the time to spend on this kind of stuff! So at this point I'm going to consider this my way doing a family journal or remembrance book. We'll see how it goes and how little time I can spend on this without getting addicted and feeling like I'm wasting my time! Time is SO valuable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi and a big hello and may God bless ya from the Richards family at Taree,n.s.w. I did not see where you are from! but i did see the quality of your blog is very good. I am just a beginner and I dont know how i clicked onto your blog I just clicked next blog, thinking it meant my next blog. However your blog came up? so I pray that my blog would be a blessing to you? This is just my first attempt, and I am sure it took me a lot more time than it is taken you.So dont worry about the time you took http://wwwmaxpagescomjoshua1.blogspot.com/
The greatest part is that you can actually have your blog pages made into a book when you're ready, so it really can be a family journal :) It's called a "blurb book." Someone in my ward just got hers back and was very pleased with it.
Post a Comment