11 years ago
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
We went to my Aunt Peggy and Uncle Ken's house for thanksgiving. It was a fabulous dinner with all the favorites...this year I made a broccoli casserole (recipe from the show "Good Eats"). It didn't turn our quite like I thought it would, but most seemed to enjoy it. It was a small crowd this year: Grandma, Mom, Dad, Peggy, Ken, Christopher, Dana and can't forget Bandit (who Ally fell in love with). It was really nice to see everyone. When dinner was over we headed out for yummy dessert at Jeremy's parents...another small crowd: Grandma Martin, Mom, Dad, Lairen, Becky, Steve, Sydney and Tori. My camera's battery died or I would have attached pics....the kids had a good time playing with cousins and we had a nice visit. We're thankful to live close to most of our family and that we are able to visit both sides..we're very fortunate (even if we don't act grateful at times)..JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment