After our 5 day let down of NO snow....it finally came this morning, of course, after the forecast called for rain. Now it's expected to stay and we have already had much enjoyment from it! I can't help but post them all, for the girls & I had SO much fun! We kept texting Jeremy and tempting him with pics...hoping that he would come home from work early and play with us. Kaitlyn even pulled Zack (our cat) on the sled...he was too quick or I would have got a picture of that also. Ally commented to Kaitlyn and I: "you're not being very nice to Zack when you do that" (very seriously). The girls toes were frozen quickly so hopefully we'll get back out there again later today.
11 years ago
1 comment:
Emily was incredibly jealous of Ally and Kaitlyn's snow angels. It snowed briefly here last week (didn't really stick in our area) and then we went to a holiday festival where they had a snow park, but the snow was slushy. All she wanted to do was be able to make a snow angel!
Post a Comment