Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Party


Ally asked for three items for her birthday; Hana Montna wig, notbooks and a nu bik. Yes, I listed them exactly as she spelled them (wish I could find the list, it was so cute). Kaitlyn threw a huge fit when we went to purchase the wig. She was devastated she didn't get one too. Luckily, Ally was willing to share.




We are grateful for those who joined the celebration; Aunt Lairen, both sets of grandparents, great grandma, Aunt Katie, Lauren and Audrey. Ally had an easy list of favorites she wanted for dinner; Hamburgers, ceasar salad (with lots of croutons) and salt and vinegar chips. She didn't even want cake! Usually, it's german chocolate, this time: brownies with PB cups in the center. Let me just tell you they turned out terrible. Sorry everyone! Two days prior, I made a set for Ally's class and they turned out great! A couple of the boys in Ally's class even told her how much she rocks for bringing them (this was a huge highlight for her).


So I love the pictures above! The greatest feeling in the world is seeing your family members happy. Ally beamed the entire weekend. It was a weekend we all needed.

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Thanks for sharing all your favorite things with us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that cute girls eyes and lashes from when she was a baby!!!