Friday, October 30, 2009

Pre-Halloween Fun!


Tradition got a little twisted this halloween. Since Becky and Steve moved away, this is the first halloween the cousins haven't trick-or-treated together and the first year Grandma and Grandpa arean't here to see the kiddos all decked out in their costumes (they're out of town). Katie and I still managed to find a way to get the kids together. A local town had stores open for trick-or-treating on main street tonight. What fun the kids had to get a head start on their candy collections. My kids had a blast and are looking forward to trunk or treating at the church tomorrow and trick-or-treating for the first time with Papa in his neighborhood. Seems weird to say this is the first time going out with Dad, but he actually gets to stay up late (crazy work schedule) since he doesn't have to work on Sunday. Should be a good time....let's just say....CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!!! (As Garfield would say)


Monday night prior to Halloween = family night with pumpkins, halloween jello jigglers and Garfield's Halloween Event. The girls helped design their own pumpkins. Ally and Daddy on one pumpkin and Kaitlyn and I on the other. Can you guess who is who's?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know this is your Halloween post, but we loved the wig on Allie. It was so cute. What great pictures.

The Haley Family said...

Great halloween pictures! Man, I haven't visited in a while! You guys are always so busy! I am so impressed your garden I can't wait to have one some day!