
Yes, most of you would say this is going overboard...naming all 10 puppies. Let's just say at this point we're glad everything else around us is multiplying like mad and it makes up for our lack of ability LOL :0)
We had a blast pulling all the names from Jeremy's list (a list he started the day Ruby was bred...a list he lost sleep over...a list I wish he would have contributed to the day I started lists for our kiddos 5 and 8 years ago LOL!). I thought we did a great job matching the dog to the name.
Rose: Spec on the back of the neck...is the Rose.
Twins: Mae, has a "V" on her chest; June, just a blotch.
Storm: Lightening strike on the back of her neck.
Mini: Smallest of the litter...I think has really cute markings on her forehead.
Pearl: The tiniest white dot on her back end...my favorite name.
Fancy: Nothing fancy about this one, just like the name.
Hondo: Only boy and because Jeremy's a huge Clint Eastwood fan...the movie "Hondo"
Jewels: Diamond shape on her back.
Daisy: The little spec on her back end is the last pedal remaining on the flower (stretching it...but it helps identify)
No comments:
Post a Comment