Friday, April 23, 2010

Take your kid to work day!


Ready for the day to begin! "This is going to be a great day...maybe, I can even earn some money mom!"


At the office, plugging numbers in the calculator. Jessell, receptionist and soon to be photographer, took this shot...I'm sure she loves the special effects, sorry Jessell, your camera shows too much...including my spots and double chin :)


A text came through mid-afternoon of Ally in daddy's park attire. She enjoyed the attention and the opportunity to wear a few hats throughout the day: mom, office assistant and parks assistant (last half of the day).

The first thing Ally did when she got home was head for the couch and PLOP! Face in a pillow and ready to sleep....I think she got a taste of our exhausting days and I couldn't help but tell her...."okay, now its time to make dinner and feed the kids!" Her response "UGG". Maybe now she understands our exhaustion at days end :)