Who would have thought the thing that meant the most is....giving his favorite dog a bath so she could be in a a couple hours. Yes, Jeremy loves Daisy....I agree that she is pretty sweet and was actually easy to bathe. Other favoites: the fact that we had a relaxing evening at home with no visitors (no offense friends and family), the mini cakes the girls made with their easy bake oven and the steak dinner with german chocolate cake for dessert. WE LOVE YOU JER!!!A thought unrelated to Jeremy's birthday: Every time I make a german chocolate cake (frosting imparticular), I think about my maternal Grandpa. I remember years ago, baking him a german chocolate cake for his birthday and hearing his reaction. He commented how good it must be, because I got the frosting to attach to the sides of a double layer cake. Each time I frost this type of cake, I think of this. Unfortunately, today I didn't have the time to get the sides frosted...but we still think it was yummy...grandma's coconut pecan frosting is the best :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy! We miss you! And all your funniness!!
Happy belated birthday to Jeremy! Jason likes german chocolate cake, too, but doesn't get it very often because of the coconut frosting....
Post a Comment