
When Ally took off for the neighbors house, Kaitlyn was devastated! I figured I better act quick and see how I could entertain Kaitlyn and get my tasks done at the same time. Baby birds, potato bugs and peas were the things we found to make her happy.
We took a stroll, with our friend Betty to the neighbors home for raspberry picking. There were few raspberries to pick, but the baby birds were well worth the trip. Thanks Kolleen for letting us come down!
The weeding is done! With each rock I picked up from the back pond, Kaitlyn was able to retrieve about 4-5 potato bugs. She was happy to collect them in her bucket and show them to Betty, Denis, Ally, Hannah and Peggy. She realized they needed to go back to their home so she found a special spot in back where she hopes to find them tomorrow.
To our surprise, the peas are ready! This is Kaitlyn's favorite veggie in the garden. We had a great time chowing down the peas after feeding the chickens and goats.
In the middle of all that we also cleaned the windows, washed down the back patio, table and chairs AND weeded the backyard. It all was well overdue, it sure does feel good to get it done. I was so happy for Kaitlyn's company and help....we had a GREAT afternoon together! Thanks baby!
2 comments:
Wow! Busy day! Way to go, it makes me tired just reading all you've accomplished!
The birds really are cute, aren't they? One of them fell out of the nest last Sunday, but Jon rescued it.
BTW, thank you for the info on the collages. I have had a blast figuring out Picasa!! Thanks!
Post a Comment