So I feel really guilty. I didn't get a picture of Jeremy with the girls on his special day! Sorry Hun! The girls were so excited for this day and to give daddy his gift. They ran the gift into the bedroom first thing in the morning, awaking daddy (Jeremy is always such a tropper being awaken this way). We cooked him a great breakfast; macadamia nut/blueberry pancakes with blueberry sauce (turned out SO yummy this time), sauseage and OJ. We all enjoyed our day together...no meeting in the morning, church, hung out at home and spent time with the family (as you'll see below).
Jeremy, thanks for being such a great father to our beautiful girls. You are truely amazing!
Ally was sitting alone under this trellis at Katie's. Was so glad I grabbed Tom for this shot.
Happy Father's Day Grandpa!
So happy to be with Papa!
HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD! It's not very often I get a picture with my dad. Dad had been pretty silly prior to this shot. I wish I could have got the picture of him flexing! Jeremy's fingers weren't fast enough.

The girls were excited to give papa his gift. I think because they knew of the possibilties when he opened it....is papa going to share?!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment