
Fawn and Henry (friends from church), took us out on their boat this afternoon. Our families had so much fun together! We were surprised when we saw the boat...it's one of those pontoon party boats that holds upto about 18 people....super fun! It goes about 30 mph and pulls a tube at the perfect speed. The girls were really nervous, but ended up having a blast. Both didn't think they would want to go tubing, but found that they loved it! The top left picture is of some ducks (ducklings were there too). They were at the dock when we first arrived.
These next pictures, only Jeremy and I (and Fawn and Henry) will find humor in. I couldn't choose just one for they all give me a laugh. Jeremy was in a zillion different positions for this ride, which made it difficult for me to hang on. I look like I'm freaked out the whole time, but really I'm laughing histarically the entire time and ready to pee my pants....I continued to laugh even though my head kept colliding with the tube, almost got a nose bleed, had a scraped up ankle from getting out of the boat and scraped up elbows from hanging on so tight (and Jeremy slamming into me with each wave). It was a fun and crazy ride...I'm hoping this will bring some good laughs for the 4 of us and our "crazy rides". I really wish I would have got picture of Fawn and Henry...their ride was just as crazy...especially with Jeremy's driving!
No comments:
Post a Comment