
It's been a while since we've had some hunting pics on here. Jeremy went East with his friend Steve. This is the first time in 13 years that he has skipped opening day. Instead, they booked a hotel during the week to clear out the weekend crowd. It worked!!! They left Tuesday morning and got their deer the next morning...YES both of them :) I'm pleased with the picture of my handsome man, but am envious I didn't get the chance to go. Jeremy loved the colorful Pheasant he spotted and I love the shot of the moon he mistaken took, while taking a picture of his rig. Glad it was a good week....and that its over :)

Nothing but excitement when Daddy arrived home. The girls ran out and gave lots of hugs. Kaitlyn couldn't wait to get her hands on the deer :0) Yes, it's not the nicest picture....sawed off, fuzzy scalp...but everyone else looks great!
No comments:
Post a Comment