
We were estatic when Aunt Rachel (Leif's wife) asked if they could spend some time at our house during their visit. The day finally came after a couple months of anticipation. What a neat experience for our family! The girls got to be little mommy's for a day. They LOVE the real-life baby dolls, I mean neice and nephew :) Being able to feed, change diapers and clothes, play and watch them sleep was such a joy. It was a crack up watching Kaitlyn play her "Chinese Checkers" hand-motions with Savannah. Kaitlyn was really good with her. Ally became buddys with Micah and loved every chance to hold him and carry him around. We all loved our chance to hang-out with Rachel. She is so good with the kids and brings much energy into the home. We love you guys and appreciate the chance we had to be together.
1 comment:
I loved my time with you guys as well. Thanks for making us feel so welcome. We miss you all so much. And I love the pictures.
Post a Comment