Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brennan, 6th Nephew


Congrats Kevin and Heather, he's beautiful! More pics will be posted after my turn tomorrow....can't wait! This is the 6th nephew, 2nd on my side.

The current count is 13 neices, 6 nephews (8/4 Jer's side, 5/2 my side)....so much fun!

Yeah! We got to meet Brennan. I felt selfish going by myself and after having a rough morning with the girls, decided to pick them up and take them with me for a visit. The girls were thrilled and loved hearing his sweet sounds. I loved hearing the touching story of Heather singing to her baby just before his arrival. Apparently his heart rate was outragously high and the doctors were considering c-section. She didn't even want to think that route and decided to sing to the baby while changing positions a few times. She sang for a hour and it worked! His heart rate dropped and he arrival a short while later. I'm so glad Heather didn't have to suffer quite as long as she did with Mya, but still feel bad it took longer than anticipated. Congrats you guys! He's a cutie!

No comments: