Monday, May 9, 2011

The Joys of Mother Day 2011


On saturday night, I mentioned to the girls how wonderful it would be if they would let me sleep in until 7am (no meetings meant I could actually "sleep-in"). Instead, I found myself waking early and wishing I could hear the pitter-patter of their little feet running into snuggle, offer kisses and tell me Happy Mothers Day. I was so sad and had Jeremy go get the girls to come in, luckily they were already on their way....tip-toeing to offer their sweet surprises; flowers, cards and sweet poems. The poems got me good....bringing huge alligator tears (surprise, surprise, I know, to those of you who know me) My family is SO good me!!! I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!!


The tulips they gave me happened to match the sweater I chose to wear for the day. Over the weekend, I didn't have to cook once.....thanks to a family night out Friday, a pre-breakfast (for dinner) Saturday and left overs for breakfast Sunday morning.
It was a great weekend to spend my sweet family. Sunday evening was a special night to recognize the wonderful mothers we have. You can see how much they are loved below. These grandmothers have such special places in their granddaughters hearts.

No comments: