
...of school for more time with the out-of-towners. We were so happy to spend more time with Becky and Leif's families. We went hiking on the most beautiful day of the week, then stopped in at the fish hatchery. The girls LOVED riding with Becky's kids....it was so nice to see them enjoying time together. I loved the opportunity to hold Sydney's hand up and down the rock...we switched hands at each switchback (over 200 times), this was keeping her far from the railing to help her feel safe. I loved that Leif and Rachel were able to be with my girls during the hike. They loved having the 'aunt' and 'uncle' time. I'm so glad we were invited AND for the encouragment from Jeremy, to have the girls 'skip a day' and have some fun.....It was a good day!
1 comment:
That was so fun and I am so glad you let them skip a day and come play too. Sydney loved playing with Ally and Kaitlyn and YOU!! We enjoyed seeing you guys....wish we could have hung out more at night when all the kiddos were in bed!!! But we will have that fun at the beach!! :) See you then!
Post a Comment